Friday, February 12, 2010

Notebook blog 3



Christina Schaefer 2/12/10
Author: Nicholas Sparks Pages read: 70

Question: What do you think is the theme (author’s message) in this book?

Response: I think the author in the book is trying to say that no matter what your 1st love will never go away. I think he is trying to say that because Alli keeps on going back to Noah. Even after 14 years with out hearing from one another and thinking they were over each other, they really weren't. After Alli left Noah's house they were both crying because they will never see each other again.

Question: Do you think you would read another book by this author? Why or why not?
Response: I would read another book by this author, because i love the way he talks. He is very descriptive and when i start reading i don't ever want to put the book down until i know what happens. I love how i can see everything that is going on in the book in my head bright and clear. I can picture everything he is trying to say and can understand everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment