Christina Schaefer
Piggy
Stupid Jack!
What things are you having trouble adjusting to on the island that are different from your life at home in England?
- Every thing is different; there isn’t one thing that’s the same, everyone is mean to me, I don’t have my auntie, my skin has gotten very impalpable, and i always need to use blam
.
How do you feel about the littluns?
- I think they are very immature, blatant, and annoying. They aren’t as belligerence as Jack though.
What do they do with their time?
- They never do anything productive with their time. They lay in the sand, build sand castles, and go swimming.
Why do you all paint your faces?
- I didn’t paint my face. Jack and his crew did so they can blend into the plants and tress to make it easier to hunt for the animals.
What does this foreshadow?
- I think that this foreshadows that we are going to be able to get a lot of meat.
How do you feel when your face is painted?
- I haven’t painted my face yet, but if I do I would feel powerful and sneaky.
Why doesn’t the passing ship see you on the island?
- The passing ship didn’t see us on the island because Jack wasn’t being responsible and let it go dead!
Why was the fire allowed to go out?
- The fire went dead because all Jack cared about was looking for the pig. He was in charge of keeping the fire going but he didn’t. Its all his fault we are still on this island.
What other crisis develops regarding the fire?
- Another crisis that happened was I got beat up buy jack and he broke my glasses.
What do you predict will happen next on this island?
- I think Jack is finally going to learn that is not all about him. He isn’t the leader! Ralph is.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment