Lord of the Flies Chapter 1 - The Sound of the Shell"
1. Describe the setting of the island.
-The setting of the island if really beautiful! There are lots of colorful rocks, and its very jungle like.
2. What major event has brought you to this island?
- The plane i was in crashed, because of the war that's going on.
3. Introduce yourself and explain your relationship to the other characters (of interest) who have been introduced so far.
- Hi my name is Christina Esparza Schaefer, and if i would have to explain my relationship with Jack i would say it would not be good! It wouldn't be good because in the book so far he sound like a really big jerk who wants to control, and be in charge of everything. I don't really like people who are very controlling. I think i would really like Ralph because he seems really smart, down to earth, and fin to be around.
4. Why are there no adults on this island?
- I don't think there are any adults on this island because in the plane were only kids.
5. What powers does a person holding the conch have?
- The person that has the conch has the power to have everyone on the island know where they are with the loud sound it makes.
6. What is the choir’s job? How do you feel about the boys in the choir?
- The choirs job is to be the hunters. I don't really like the boys in the choir because it seems like they are the followers of Jack.
1. Who do you want to be the leader on the island? Why?
- At the moment I'm very pleased with Ralph being the leader on the island. I'm happy because he has a lot of power since he is the owner of the conch. I'm also pleased because he is way nicer then Jack.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment